Proof of vaccination
covid-19 wa government guideline
Do I need to provide proof that I’ve been vaccinated?
In addition to complying with the Public Health Orders (PHOs), the health and safety of our members and staff remains our top priority. We appreciate your cooperation in providing any of the evidence noted below to confirm your vaccination status. You can provide evidence of your vaccination status in the form of:
- a copy of your COVID-19 Digital Certificate;
- a copy of your immunisation history statement; or
- proof of vaccination from a medical practitioner.
Before your first return to the gym on or after January 31st, you will need to provide your COVID-19 Digital Certificate (or any of the evidence above).
There are TWO ways you can provide proof of vaccination:
- Fill out the form below and attach your proof of vaccination via the link.
(see bottom of page)
- If you would prefer not to upload your evidence online, please bring it with you on your first return to the gym and show it to our staff who can verify it and record that your vaccination status has been verified.
Your documentary evidence will only be:
- viewed by staff who have a specific need to access it to do their job; and
- used for the sole purpose of verifying your vaccination status in relation to your access to and use of our gym.
Will Station Street Fitness ever share my vaccination status with anyone?
Other than as specified in this Collection Statement we will not disclose your evidence or vaccination status information to any third party unless required or authorised to do so by law or a court or tribunal order. However, we may share your information with relevant regulatory bodies if they wish to check our compliance with the PHOs so they can do so.
We will take reasonable steps to secure this information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure and from loss.
I have questions
If you have any questions about this statement, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org